Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday 18 August 2010 Market Buys & More

This morning I went on an adventure with my friend Vanessa, we went to Preston Markets as recommended by Lorraine (Stall Holder at North Rocks) who we happened to see their.

Also Vanessa gave me a pressie - blue garden budgie. We stopped at Liverpool Bunnings along the way to buy more but they ran out. I should have taken this as a warning sign for the lack of buying at Preston Markets.

Below is what I bought:

Bag of Potato's $2
Bag of Snow Pea's $2
Ornamental White Birds $2

The above markets were very dissappointing as I stuggled to find something to buy and I tried. I was cashed up and ready. I will probably only go there once a year which would be on the way to Cobbity Winery.

After the markets Vanessa suggested we go to Cobbity Winery, so I was like "ok - why not, today is an adventure".

This winery was so cheap. I bought the below for total cost of $34.60:

2 Bottles of Lambrusco
2 Bottles of Camden Gold
1 Bottle of Merlot
1 Bottle of Coffee Licquer
1 Bottle of Creme De Cacao

Following the winery, we stopped for lunch at Cobbity Cafe in the Town Centre. Please note: There are 2 shops and a school in the Town Centre.

After I dropped Vanessa home I went to the Salvo store at North Parramatta and bought a pair of Levi 584 jeans for $10


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a fun day out Lyle! Despite the lack of buying at Prestons, it was a good day anyway!

    ReplyDelete