Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday 26 September 2010 Market Buys

This morning from Blacktown Markets I bought:

Framed Budda Picture by Sofan Chan $12 ( Its $150 on the below site) http://www.theartofhappiness.net/lily_of_consciousness.html

The Dalai Lama Book "The Art of Happiness in a Troubled World" $2
2 Red Rusty T-Shirts $10
Shorts "Industrie" $4
Black Business Shirt "Jonathan Adams" $4
Yellow Business Shirt "RDX" $1
White with Strips Business Shirt "Gazman" $3
Dog Bowl $1
Dog Treats 2 for $3
White and Pink Oriental Ornaments $10
Vegie Slicer $2

I didnt go to North Rocks Markets today, I think I already purchased enough of what I dont really need.

Thanks for joining me Vanessa - I dont know who spent the most. lol

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great morning out Lyle - we certainly got lots of bargains! My tadpoles are enjoying their new tank!

    ReplyDelete