Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday 31 October 2010 Market Buys

This morning from Blacktown Markets I bought:

2 Shirts $4
Small Panda Bear $1
2 Wood Birds $2
Wood Hand that opens up with a crafted Budda inside $2
Black Asian looking ornament & Cermanic Chinese ornament on a stand $10
6 Elvis Presley Albums $15
2 Kettles $30 (for Vanessa)

And from North Rocks Markets I bought:

4 Orange Metal Chairs $80
3 small Asian Pictures $ free from Lorraine

Notes:
* The kettles were originally $30 for the small one and $15 for the larger one but somehow I managed to get 2 for $30
* The orange chairs were $25 each but got him down to $20 each, they are great and will last forever.
* Elvis albums were $5 each and should have cost me $30 but got them for half price.
* The asian ornaments were $4 for the small one on stand and $10 for the large black one but I got both for $10.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting the kettles for me - they look great near my fireplace!

    ReplyDelete